Monday, November 16, 2009

Has sending out abuse reports become more fun than answering questions?

I've become jaded by the utter stupidity of questions like:


"Do you think he likes me"


"My baby is puking blood what should I do"


"What do you think of my poem"





Anyone else feel like this?

Has sending out abuse reports become more fun than answering questions?
Well somebody has to report the nonsense and anyone can. What is really fun is typing in the Question search, "Am I pretty?" and have a reporting spree. If people want to refuse to go by the guidelines, Customer Care would love to send them a nice email telling the "pretty people" and "poets" their content was removed for chatting.
Reply:Abuse reporting isn't "fun" per say, but I do get satisfaction from knowing my reporting influence doubles each day.





And what in God's name do you think you'd do if an infant was puking blood? What were they planning to do, eat a donut?

children shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment